Most businesses today have begun to utilize a CRM solution, at least to some capacity. However, it is the way they structure, integrate, support, and optimize the use of this technology that can determine the level of their success. The natural limitations of basic CRM platform technology, of traditional lead management techniques, and of customer patience in the digital age, demand that sales operations teams seeking to improve their results take a new path.
What you will learn in this study:
- The top five strategic actions that inside sales and operational leaders indicate are most important for meeting quota
- How Best-in-Class companies outperform Average and Laggard companies
- A specific methodology shown to improve quota attainment and lead conversion rates
- How technology can help your sales team deliver the right message, at the right time, through the right channel
- How to remove time-consuming, manual labor from the outbound telephone calling process
Download now to learn how Best-in-Class companies enable their sellers with a variety of tools, strategies, and practices that help them remove sales friction – from lead to close.
Fill out the form to download the eBook