There exist many different types of lead distribution models of varying sophistication that all strive for one common goal: getting leads and inquiries into the hands of their producers as fast and as efficiently as possible. While these models have proven to be extremely successful, their common flaw has been that they aren’t able to definitively take into account any intangible skills or attributes possessed by leads or agents which may increase the likelihood of a lead to convert. In fact, distribution models today simply rely on pure randomness, intuition, or structural and campaign-based guidelines.
What if your organization could overcome this flaw, and take your distribution model to the next level? Read this whitepaper to discover how one company was able revolutionize sales performance by implementing a Skill-Based Routing (SBR) distribution model.
- Interested in evolving your current distribution model?
- Curious about ways to increase the efficiency of your entire sales team?
- Want to learn about a real-life organization that implemented Velocify’s Skill-Based-Routing methodology?
“The organization as a whole improved its conversion rates by an astounding 53%, all without increasing expenditure in any area of the organization…”
Velocify’s whitepaper examines how Skill-Based Routing can evolve the effectiveness of your distribution method to increase conversion rates and efficiency across the board.
- Skill-Based Routing -The process of routing leads with specific attributes to agents historically more inclined to convert them
- Improved Potential -Understanding your company’s potential gains is critical when deciding whether to implement SBR
- Lead Management -Discover the value and tangible benefits of utilizing a lead management system
Fill out the form on the right to get this research brief. Also, check out our substantial list of additional whitepapers and best practices.
Fill out the form to download the eBook