Velocify conducted a secret shopper study to measure how effectively insurance carriers are responding to online inquiries. Download this study to see how 10 insurance carriers performed against established Velocify best practices.
- Did you know that fostering a strategy that enforces quick response times, an appropriate volume of contact attempts, and adequate lead nurturing can maximize your sales and revenue?
- Did you know that many consumer response strategies lack in at least one key area?
“…Each communication attempt from the carrier was carefully logged for evaluation and assigned a grade based on how it performed.”
Although the performance of the sampled carriers varies, the results indicate that the consumer follow-up strategies employed by the average insurance carrier are not reaching their true potential due to lack of swift follow-up and persistence.
- Speed -Following-up immediately with a consumer inquiry is vital to a successful consumer response strategy
- Persistence -Knowing when to continue attempting contact and when to stop will allow your organization to squeeze every last drop of value from each inquiry
- The 4 (KPI’s) of a Successful Consumer Response Strategy -Learn how to evaluate your consumer response strategy by benchmarking four key indicators
Fill out the form on the right to get this research brief. Also, check out our substantial list of additional whitepapers and best practices.
Fill out the form to download the eBook