Velocify conducted a secret shopper study to gauge how well mortgage lenders were responding and following-up with mortgage leads. Since the mortgage landscape has drastically changed over the past several years, Velocify expected lenders would be doing everything possible to reach out to interested and engaged consumers. However, the results of this study indicate that lenders are failing to provide customer service indicative of a successful consumer response strategy. Read this whitepaper to learn more.
- Did you know that only 21% of mortgage lenders attempted to call customers within 24 hours of the initial inquiry?
- Did you know that very few major mortgage lenders have a focused, consistent customer response strategy in place?
“…Mortgage lenders were found to underperform on key customer service and sales effectiveness key performance indicators (KPIs) and lead response benchmarks.”
While the results of the lenders studied in this whitepaper proved to range from excellent to poor, the study indicates that consumer follow-up strategies employed by the average lender are not reaching their true potential due to lack of swift follow-up and persistence.
- Speed - Following-up immediately with a consumer inquiry is vital to a successful consumer response strategy
- Persistence - Knowing when to continue attempting contact and when to stop will allow your organization to squeeze every last drop of value from each inquiry
- The 4 (KPI’s) of a Successful Consumer Response Strategy - Learn how to evaluate your consumer response strategy by benchmarking four key indicators
Fill out the form on the right to get this research brief. Also, check out our substantial list of additional whitepapers and best practices.
Fill out the form to download the eBook